Mi Biblio. Es mas corto de tuyo. La vida es duro pero viviendo es simple.
Ettal Abbey Monastery, Bavaria, Germany.
- Treat my body like a temple, but not an old catholic church.
- Don’t lie, especially about my age and never to my friends.
- Don’t judge my self or my happiness in relation to others.
- Stop waiting and start doing.
- Leave the country as often as possible.
- Take responsibility, your situation is a product of your own decisions.
- Follow through on every commitment.
- Forgive easier. Forgive completely.
- Love. Do everything in love.
- Continuously try to make each day better than the last.
and don’t eat fast food.
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’…”
― Alfred Lord Tennyson
(Source: misswallflower, via fuckyeahhappy)
“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.” - Tupac